1. Choosing a casino with low wagering requirements will take less time and lower the risk. It is essential that you check out the ‘Terms and Conditions’ of any bonus offer by clicking through the casinos promotion page and then the ‘Terms and Conditions’ page. The important parts to note here are the WAGERING REQUIREMENTS and THE EXCLUDED GAMES (usually roulette). Thoughts on the bonus list are usually kept up-to-date, it is still very important that you check yourself. Generally the terms say something along the lines of ‘The deposit and bonus must be wagered X times before withdrawal.’ You withdraw before be wagered.
2. Choose between the download and the no-download (sometimes called flash or java) versions. Over a 56k standard modem a download will take around 25 minutes and about 2 minutes on a broadband connection. ‘No-download’ games should load up pretty quickly but the game-play is often slower slot deposit pulsa.
If you choose to download and remember where you saved the file and when you have completed the double click on it and choose Save it to the Directory. If you are using an Apple Mac it’s quite possible that you will only be able to play the no-download (flash / java) versions.
3. Register a ‘play for real’ or ‘real money account’. Your credit / debit card is where to register. If you have a choice of £ or $ play, and the bonus offer is the same for both (which is usually the case), then it is advisable to pick £ (GBP) if you have a sterling bank account – there are rarely Up to 50% more on any transaction fees and bonuses. Make sure you make your account name / number. The software will run a little quicker if you have a broadband or network internet connection and ALWAYS remember to turn off the sound menu from the options menu. If you have downloaded the software, it is also advisable to change the video options (usually in the Options menu) to either ‘run in window’ or ‘standard resolution’ to improve speed and graphics.
4. Find out how to claim. With ‘Boss media’, ‘Real time gaming’ and ‘Playtech’ software, the bonuses are usually added upon. With ‘Microgaming’ software, you often have to fill out a claim form and enter your user name and a promotion code. Occasionally these may take up to 24 hours to be credited. The required bonus has been credited before playing the DO NOT start.
5. You must always try and keep a rough track of how much you have wagered. There is often a facility to check how much you bet * and they will always tell you if you email their support address. How long the wagering on an offer depends on a great deal on the software and the stake per hand used and how well you know the tables.
* For Microgaming Use Playcheck (Only Updated Every Hour Or So), Cryptologic Use The Log Viewer (Always Up To Date) And Playtech Look At Loyalty Points In The Cashier Screen (Converted At $ 10 = 1 Point – So easy to see your total bets). Other software types often have play history viewers.
6. If you’re losing, stop for a while, close down the casino and then come back. NEVER double your stakes and try and claw back losses. This is the quickest way to lose your money. Play with whatever you feel comfortable with, but I would suggest you go for $ 1 or $ 2 at first – if this is available. It may take longer but it costs less than a chance.
7. Once you’ve completed the wagering requirements, you are free to stop and withdraw. If you haven’t kept your exact wallers, email support and ask if you have completed their wagering requirement – they will probably reply very quickly. Go to the cashier / bank section and the full balance in cash. DO resist the temptation to chase that next win. Note down the withdrawal codes and exactly your withdrawal amount. This is essentially your credit card statement from who has paid for you and where the checks in the post come from.
8. DON’T try and register and claim the same casino twice with a bonus. They will know your IP address and could deny you your winnings. Some casinos may even prevent more than one account opened for households. This may be a problem if the terms and conditions in check.
9. Bundles in Cash All Foreign Checks. Often casinos will pay back the winnings by cheque (with the original deposit being refunded to the credit card). Most of the banks charge a set fee, regardless of the amount. BY FAR The easiest way to go with casino deposits and withdrawals is through NETELLER which works a bit like an Poker.